Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser for Chapter 4!





He works for Sun Records. Which makes me nervous in and of itself. So it's important that we don't mess it up. That we keep killing it. That I keep those girls screaming.

Girls, that I thought two months ago, I could have had a little fun with. Not now. Not since Bella. God, she is gorgeous and she doesn’t realize what her excitement is doing to me.

“I like it better when you call me lover boy,” I tease her, leaning closer. She smiles and darts out her tongue slowly tracing her top lip.

She lets out an unsteady breath. All I can think about is kissing her. “May I kiss you?” I ask her as I lean closer to her face.

She swallows hard and then her mouth parts slightly, “I'd like that,” she whispers. My hand is on the back of her neck, and I guide her closer until our lips meet. We mold our mouths together, our lips make smacking noises. Her mouth is smooth as silk and the hollow behind her ear feels amazing under my calloused fingers. That’s the only thing I can say that I regret about playing the guitar instead of piano, my hands aren’t smooth anymore. Well, smooth to the touch.

1 comment:

  1. You've left me wanting more. Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete