Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So... Uh... Yea.


Yea... I know we've been slacking but we have GREAT excuses... We both went back to work!!!!!!!!!!
No, this doesn't mean the updates will stop. Although they might not be every wednesday, might turn into once a week maybe a monday maybe a friday... Just depends.
Anyways, to make up for our horrible absence... I present to you a fan-made banner :-D
If you don't like (which would mean you're a retard) make one yourself and send it to: ASPresley2@gmail.com!!!!!!
Oh, btw, CHAPTER 3 IS UP!

2 comments:

  1. I love it and update when you ladies can. I just started a new job too and I've got 2 fics going at the same time so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a writers block on mines and it's only three chapters in. I love you story!

    ReplyDelete